Pianist on the Way Pianist on the Way

Impressive

This trailer had some wonderful things going for it visually. Great color, animation and beautiful backgrounds. But, it lacked in pacing and storytelling for me.

I was able to understand that it was about a pianist, but that's about it. So, being a trailer, I hoped to come away with a little more about what to expect from the story. Showing mood and atmosphere is wonderful, something American animation struggles with, but if it's not balanced with story and drama it comes off as static.

I'd also add a further note. As NG grows in popularity, it's becoming difficult to judge fairly when single adolescents and even lone adult professionals are "competing" with studios. I'm not blaming anyone, obviously. It's great to see this caliber of work on NG but the negative is that those lone undergrounders don't get a fair shake at the spotlight, to which NG has built it's community around. I'm not sure what the solution would be, if there is one.

Either way, a tremendous final look and I hope you find the budget to complete this work. We need more modern 2D features! Keep it up, guys!

Tacos Tacos

Great stuff as usual...

Keep them coming. :)

Fjernsyn Fjernsyn

Fuckin' Brill...

Nuff said.

Seriously, Commie, I can see this kind of show on TV. Similar to Robot Chicken, but funnier.

Kaleidoscope Reef Kaleidoscope Reef

Great Idea, Nice Style

Gameplay - Lots of fun little surprises and overall a really nice design. I do think the pacing is a little slow and you might have explained the rules better. But, i commend you on making a game that was fun and non-violent - tough job. :)

Visuals - Great style and great to see some a painted look in a medium so saturated with flat vector art.

Great stuff all around.

ClockLand- The Lost Files ClockLand- The Lost Files

A Good Start

Takes me back to the Super Mario days. It's good so far, but needs some more work to polish it a bit.